Professional Door And Window Solution Customization Factory
We Have Detailed Quality Assurance Solutions
- 5 production steps to ensure quality
- Choose suitable doors and windows to meet the needs of users in different housing areas
- How does ROPO ensure the accuracy of door and window customization?
- Warranty List
- Notes On Some Materials And Parts
- Instructions For Replacement Accessories
- Relevant certification
Factory Quality Assurance
After order confirmed, we have a meeting with the main peoples who work for workshop before production, investigate all the workmanship and some technical problems, ensure all of them have related ways to settle and control
Verify Raw Materials
Inspect all the materials when arrived, ensure they will be catched up customer's requirements.
Semi-finished Product Inspection
When window & door are assembled, QC will measure the window size and check the appearance of the window if any scratch or damage
After the window & door finish, QC will test the window operation, the hardware installation and glass
Final inspection when pack up all the goods, our QC will issue the inspection report and release products if there is not any problems
Choose Suitable Doors And Windows To Meet The Needs Of Users In Different Housing Areas
How Does ROPO Ensure The Accuracy Of Door And Window Customization?
The Accuracy of Door and Window Customization is the Key
- CNC Equipment
- Experience Workers
- Quality Control Plan
How to Ensure that Door and Window Products do not Fade
- Aluminum Frame: Interpon Powder
- uPVC: Tropical Mix formulation
- 10 Years Warranty
|Window / Door Frame||German VEKA||Color Faded / Corner Break / Frame Out of Shape etc…||10 Years|
|Chinese Zhongcai||6 Years|
|Aluminum JMA||10 Years|
|Hardware||German Brand||Hardware Rusty / Hardware Damaged||10 Years|
|Chinese Brand||6 Years|
|Insect Screen (Flyscreen)||Retractable Screen / Accordion Screen||Mesh Damaged / Hardware Damaged||3 Years|
|Sliding Screen / Fixed Screen||3 Years|
|Glass||Glass Foggy||10 Years|
|Comments||Have been manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standard AS2047:2014 / Glass Standard AS/NZS 2208-1996 / AS1288 / AS4666 and North American Fenestration Standard AAMA / NFRC / NAMI / and Miami Dade and requirements as specified on the order.|
In addition to this compliance certificate the Builder / Installer will need to certify that the window and doors supplied have been installed correctly andthe glass is located in the correct openings. ROPO company certify the workmanship of materials only, installation and appropriate use in the responsibilityof the builder / installer.
|1, Hardware: Handle, Locking System and Hinges|
|2, Glass: Glass is fragile, glass breakage caused by human factors or strong weather factors is not covered by the warranty|
Notes On Some Materials And Parts
The Warranty does not Cover
- Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse or neglect.
- Colour variations or shades that may occur.
- Products that have not been maintained in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions specified by ROPO.
- Products which have been supplied according to a required specification, where such specifications are subsequently determined as inappropriate.
- Products that have been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar.
- Products which have been supplied but not installed in accordance with the requirements of the National Construction Code.
- Products subjected to corrosive environments.
- To the extent permitted by law, any consequential loss arising from defective or faulty products supplied by ROPO.
Instructions For Replacement Accessories
ROPO Related Certification
Australian Glass and Window Association
Membership No.: 977
AGWA member products are tested by a NATA accredited third party to provide independent assurance of technical competence. This ensures that:
- Members manufacture their products in accordance with the details on their AS 2047 test reports.
- Product ratings and labelling requirements are continuously verified and maintained to provide meaningful comparative product performance information.
- Architects, specifiers and building inspectors meet or enforce compliance with Building Codes.
- Manufactured products being supplied to the market are compliant and have passed AS 2047 Physical Tests.
Glass In Buildings – Selection & Installation
Specifies Procedures For The Design, Selection And Installation Of Glass In Residential And Commercial Buildings.
- Includes Guidance For Installation Practice, Based On Proven Techniques.
- Q: How can you ensure the window and door size?A: CNC equipment, Quality Control Plan and experience workers
- Q: What can we do if the window and door is quality problem?A: You can contact your professional consultant and send related pictures or videos
- Q: How long is your warranty?A: 10 Years warranty
- Q: Your uPVC frame is Tropical Mix Formulation?A: Yes, the uPVC frame is tropial mix formaulation
- Q: The aluminum frame is faded?A: No, we use german interpon powder, it is 10 years warranty
- Quick selection quotation
- Custom UPVC Windows
- Custom Aluminum Windows
- Custom Timber Windows
- Custom Aluminium Timber Windows
- Custom UPVC Doors
- Custom Aluminum Doors
- Custom Timber Doors
- Custom Aluminium Timber Doors
- Custom Garage Doors
- Custom Interior Doors
- Custom Glass Railings
- Custom Shower Screen
- Custom Hurricane Shutters
- Sunshade Series